Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Skull Drawing

In class Mrs. Rossi gave us a picture of a skull, and a piece of tracing paper (? can't remember the name) We had to tape the paper to the skull photo, and we would attempt at drawing our face, with the skull in the background, so that we would be able to really focus on the right placement of our facial features, and on our proportions. I think this kind of opened my eyes to the fact that we all have completely different faces. I mean, I already had an understanding of that, but now I know that everyone's eyes turn differently, and some people have their mouth placed a little higher than others, and just little things like that. I think it's so cool! I've even started to notice these little details, and how I would draw it in people I meet, and family and friends!
(I'll post picture at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment